Peanut Butter and Honey

what i love about life!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

a busy beginning of July

First off...I can't believe it is already July. Oh my, where has this year gone!?!
This month started off with a busy, busy weekend! After being on vacation during the last week of June, I came back to a holiday weekend with my brother, sister in law, and nephews came up for a visit. We had so much fun! It can be hard to entertain 3 boys in the summer heat...

An EARLY visit to the park....
It was really interesting to see how the number of dads and grandfathers out numbered the moms and grandmothers at the park. SIL came to the conclusion that the moms were ready for MOM TIME after a long week with the kiddos :)

BW enjoying a little swing time (it is really tricky to take a picture of a child swinging)

Bug is quite a climber!

On Sunday, the whole gang stayed together and hit up our local science museum. It was great fun for both the kids and adults. Of course it was nice to have 5 adults to 3 children. We spent time running around after them and having a little fun for ourselves!

The bubble exhibit was quite a hit!

I don't know what this is called. When I was little, I had a miniature version. It is basically a wall covered with little pegs that you push to one side and can then put your hand, an object, or in this case, your entire body into the pegs to create the shape. I think this one is supposed to be the Heisman pose....although it looks like this person is pushing down a small child... that produced quite a laugh!

flying lessons :)

We finally conquered the arch! It's certainly is a lot easier with the help of tall people.

It was great fun and a busy weekend! Unfortunately it rained on the 4th, which slightly changed my plans. I am so grateful the family came for a visit!


1 comment:

  1. We had a blast too! Already looking forward to our fall trip.

    ReplyDelete