Peanut Butter and Honey

what i love about life!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

here I go again...

This week I started training for another half marathon. I don't have the best of luck when it comes to training. I have trained for two and completed one. BOTH times I ended up with a stress fracture and wore a sweet space-looking boot for 8 weeks....not at all awkward (note the sarcasm)...

Soooo... I would really like for this time to be different! I have joined a training group in hopes that I can meet new friends and become a better, healthier runner.

Unfortunately, I will be missing the long group run this weekend so I am going to have to kick out 6 miles by myself...ugh... Anyone have some fun running songs they can share? My playlist is getting kind of boring.

My goals for this half marathon are simple... 1. no stress fracture 2. finish
Easy right?!?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could train with you! I need to get back into running! I hope you stay injury free! :)

    ReplyDelete