Peanut Butter and Honey

what i love about life!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lists, lists, lists

I recently stumbled upon this blog called 30 days of lists. I love the concept behind it. Basically there is a daily post prompting you to make a list. At the end of the month, you will have a small group of little lists to give a little "snapshot" of your life. I personally hate to journal, which I realize is kind of strange since I love to blog. Anyway, I find these lists make journaling a bit less tedious and a little more fun.

Check it out...it started on the first so you aren't too far behind. My first list wasn't too hard. The subject was "a few things about myself". Today's list, was another story... it was "things I am good at". Why is it so difficult to list good stuff about myself?! I am not brave enough to share my list. I will say today's list included baking yummy things, car dancing, and procrastinating, but it only ended up having 9 things on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment