Peanut Butter and Honey

what i love about life!

Monday, March 14, 2011

more vacation pictures...from a 5 year old's view


Remember this adorable little 5 year old that was my travel buddy last week...well this post is all about him. Truth be told, when he wasn't sick, that little man was attached to my hip! It's so sweet and I felt incredibly loved. His older brother is 8 so hugging or really any form of affection is soooo uncool...and his younger brother is only 1, so mom is his #1 everything. And, I know it will be only a matter of time when holding my hand and yelling "auntie claire, wait for me" will no longer happen (sigh...). Goose (the 5 year old's nickname) was not only my travel buddy but also my morning coffee buddy (well, I drank the coffee, he snuggled next to me watching cartoons) and my dinner date. Oh and my favorite part was when he crawled into my lap one night and told me he was going to marry me when he grows up.... yep, that kid is going to be a heart breaker...

So, periodically during the trip he took my camera and snapped a few shots of his own. Some of them were actually pretty interesting. So here is a little glimpse from the world of a 5 year old....
he was dying to blow out this candle...which he finally did before we left
an artistic shot of the night's specials
artistic shot # 2
the fish face was somehow very popular during this trip...he caught me in the act ;)
this one is pretty good... maybe this kid has some talent?!
(this is BW his brother)

This is one of my most favorite pictures of him. He ended up falling asleep in my lap one afternoon at lunch.... ugh, what a sweetie pie! I wish it lasted forever! I love my goose, BW, and j!!

2 comments:

  1. Is that a Thirty one bag in the fishy face pic? I sell thirty one! I love your blog. I don't always comment but I do read your posts. I especially like the gluten free cooking tips and recipes. My one friend has to eat gluten free and is always looking for new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that one will never suffer from middle child syndrome. He is in a class all by himself. But I must admit he is a pretty AWESOME kid!!

    ReplyDelete