Peanut Butter and Honey

what i love about life!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

a quick trip home

I had to take an unexpected trip home this weekend. And while most of my weekend was spent inside or running around town...I did have an opportunity to go on my favorite morning jog. I snapped a few pictures after I was done. I think one of the things I miss most about my hometown is the bay. I find it so calm and relaxing to look out over the water and breathe in the fresh air. Of course, I forgot how annoyingly loud seagulls are... regardless, their squawking just added to my relaxing morning jog.

So peaceful!
This entire pier was covered in seagulls.... quite the talkers!


Coming soon to my parent's house....blackberries!!
Yum!

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of the pier and park!
    I LOVED living in Fairhope. I miss the bay and the ocean so much!

    ReplyDelete